I teach what I like to call “modern fitness with an Eastern spirit.” I help my clients master their bodies and become the strongest, leanest, and fittest versions of themselves. My holistic approach involves strengthening the entire body through functional exercise and natural movement, both with and without weights (no machines… ever).
Where my approach differs from traditional strength training is that we will not be lifting with reckless abandon to feed our egos and destroy our bodies. We will be applying the Eastern spirit of alignment between mind and body to create effortless maximal performance and unbeatable results that just so happen to go deeper than the physical transformations that we are creating.
One thing I’m not is a drill sergeant. I don’t believe in yelling at or talking down to people – I prefer to teach and lead my clients to success with my proven methods that I know will get the job done. There are no magic pills, but if you’re willing to take the action necessary, you WILL get the results – and likely faster than you think!
- Paul is featured in two books as an expert in the field- “Top Trainers Answer Your Fitness and Nutrition Questions” and “Lose Weight, Feel Great: Top Trainers’ Tips on Exercise, Nutrition and Diet”.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fitness & Wellness from California University
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) through The National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Certified Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES) through The National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) through The Cooper Institute
- Certified in Biomechanics of Resistance Training through The Cooper Institute
- Level I and Level II (of 2) Certified Speed Specialist (CSS) for speed, agility, quickness, and power training through The National Association of Speed & Explosion (NASE)
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) through Apex Fitness
- Currently nearing completion of Master’s Degree (in first half of 2016) in Exercise Science & Health Promotion w/ a concentration on Performance Enhancement & Injury Prevention through California University